Saturday, January 08, 2005

recent events again!

year 2005 finally arrived!definitely a new year and a new beginning for me.really want to say thank you to irene,shen wah and hui li for letting me to stay with them in cyberjaya.of course i cant compare to what i did last year but this year 2005 none the less has been great by spending time with my cyberjaya frens.miss them a lot.During my trip to cyber,i realise that place is really a good study enviroment cos you know what??there is nothing much there.no yum cha spot after 12 and no shops around also.unlike here in melaka,we have yum cha spot which opens until 4 am.hahahaha....it depends on the character of someone,i guess.i must really count my blessings that i din go cyberjaya.definitely,i am not someone like shen wah,who doesnt go out much.aarrrggghh..was really dissapointed when she refuse to go down to kl town with me.we(i mean me,hui li and irene) went to a lot of places.though i din buy anything,but i was enjoying the every bit of moment i spend with them.actually,i cant find anything to buy as i have went shopping with my family in kl before the semester starts.ah ha..the first night in cyberjaya,i went out with kor kor leh..too bad it was raining heavily and the weather was so cold,therefore we din go anywhere but stuck in the campus.really nice of him to treat me burger and a drink as i din eat much before that.hmm...what can i say about him?handsome,nah...so so lah..tall?yea,he is tall as he always play basketball.probably i say that cos i am damn short.anyone taller than me then i assume they are tall.hahahah..the second night in cyber,i went out with my online fren..yup,that means i never met him before.same hometown with me one and one year elder than me.not badlah him..nice to talk to with and he give me a campus tour and cyberia tour.my frens din have time to do that as they were already damn tired.as for irene,she was busy thinking about how to get her sports shoes....hahahah...and feeling sorry for herself at that time cos regret din buy the shoes when she saw it in sungei wang.well,i think thats all for my cyber trip.erm...yea...i lost my atm card...or should i rephrase it again,i misplace it.no idea where i put it as i seldom use bcb atm card.most of the time,i use maybank.have been searching everywhere but couldnt find it.no choice but to pay 8 bucks to get a new one.what i read at the feng shui shop in midvalley is so damn true.it says that this year i will lose more things compare to last year.what the heck man~hahaha...and it says that my family born on the year of chicken is my financial source for this year...true also...hehehehe....about my studies,lots of catch up to do lah.hope i can do well in this semester...cos got few killing subjects.my hands in pain again(damn it!)have to stop now.seeya~

No comments: